Thursday, October 13, 2011

Photography OPS Essay reflection


Reflection on Photo Essay
“With eyes wide open, your day becomes a stream of photo opportunities…”
This article was of particular interest to me, because I enjoy taking photographs on a daily basis. The article states that “photography opens your eyes to color, shape, shadow and texture; it makes you pause, look, imagine, capture”. When I take photographs, I can make art out of reality. Capturing the beauty of nature and the random moments of happiness in life can be difficult, but it is something that I will never stop trying to achieve. The article had some interesting suggestions regarding symmetry, repetition, movement, framing, etc. These are all things that I try to incorporate in my photography but don’t often see outlined and explained so clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment